Last Updated: October 18, 2023
Your online privacy is important to “FenBen Med Website” The purpose of this privacy statement is to provide you with information about our practices with respect to the personal data that we collect from users of our website (hereafter referred to as “Site”) and the services that are made available through the Site. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions concerning our privacy statement, our data collection policies, how we handle user information, or if you want to immediately report a security breach.
What this policy is for:
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies to the whole of the England, United States, United Kingdom and European union (EU) companies holding data of United Kingdom and European union (EU) citizens. We value your privacy and want to be accountable to you, and transparent with you, in the way that we collect and use your personal information. We also want you to know your rights in relation to your personal information.
“FenBen Med Website” is committed to protecting our visitors’ privacy and personal information. We will only use the information that we collect about you in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation” (and all other laws relating to the use of your Personal Data, both now and in the future). This includes information that is submitted voluntarily by you through a form on our website or that is gathered automatically as you visit different parts of this website.
- What Information we collect
FenBen Med Website actively collects information from its visitors directly from you when you: create an online account, create a search, sign up to our newsletter, give a rating or review, take a survey, fill out an online form, enter a promotion or engage with us.
Some information you submit may be personally identifiable information that can be uniquely identified with you such as full name, address or location, email address, phone number, etc. Some areas of the Site may require you to submit information in order for you to benefit from a wide range of exclusive features (such as email alerts or information requests). You will be informed at each information collection point on what information is required and optional.
We collect the following information from you and about you:
- Contact Information – We may ask about your personal information such as name, address or location, telephone or mobile number, or email address.
- Account Login Information – We will require you to provide information to set up an account with us.
- Information You Share and Submit – We may collect information that you post either publicly or on a channel/platform we provide (e.g. forum, comment section, survey form and social media) for sharing among users.
- Log Files: As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information to maintain and improve the performance of the Services.
2. Use of Your Personal information
In general, personal information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, aid us in serving you better, or market our Services. We use your personal information in the following ways:
- Operate, maintain, and improve our site(s) services;
- Respond to comments and questions and provide customer service;
- Develop, improve and advertising our podcast Services;
- Fulfill and manage our service, payments, and other transactions related to the Application;
- Identify you as a user in our system;
We may also decide to use the Data for the following additional purposes:
(a) to understand what you may needs and what your requirements are;
(b) to provide personalised content and match the most relevant Services for you;
(c) to improve our marketing and customer service efforts;
We may receive testimonials and comments from users who have had positive experiences with our Services. We may publish such content. When we publish this content, we may identify our users by their first and last name. We obtain the user’s consent prior to posting this information along with the testimonial.
3. Disclosure of Your Personal information
Third Parties Designated by You: When you use the Services, the personal information you provide will be shared with the third parties that you authorize to receive such information.
Third Party Service Providers: We may share your personal information with third party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Services; conduct quality assurance testing; to provide technical support; market the Services; and/or to provide other services to us.
Information We Share: We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction. In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information, or with your consent;
- To third parties designated by you;
- With our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To third parties to process payments made through the Services;
- With contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business;
Data Retention Policy
We will keep your Personal Data for as long as you are a registered user ecommerce platform, or for as long as is necessary for us to provide products or services for you, and for a limited period of time afterwards.
Once you no longer wish to be engaged with “www.fenbenmed.com” for any prescribed purpose, we may still need to retain your data if there is a legal reason for doing so (such as for tax purposes where you have made purchases through one of our digital platforms or where we need to resolve any disputes with you).
4. Third Party Websites
5. Your Choices Regarding Information
Cookies: If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept cookies from our Services for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Services or all functionality of the Services. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify cookies, please contact us at email@example.com
- Your Rights
As a user of our Site, you have the following rights, any of which you may exercise by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The right to ask what personal data that we hold about you at any Extra requests (particularly repetitive) for data may result in a fee being charged to the user.
- The right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of
- As set out above, the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send
A. Right of access
You have a right of access to any personal information we hold about you. You can ask us for a copy of your personal information; confirmation whether your personal information is being used by us; details about how and why it is being used; and details of what safeguards are in place if we transfer your information outside of the United Kingdom and European Economic Area (“EEA”).
B. Right to update your information
You have a right to request an update to any of your personal information which is out of date or incorrect.
C. Right to delete your information
You have a right to ask us to delete any personal information which we are holding about you in certain specific circumstances. You can ask us for further information on these specific circumstances by contacting us via email at email@example.com
- We will pass your request onto other recipients of your personal information unless that is impossible or involves disproportionate effort. You can ask us who the recipients are using the email address above.
General data protection regulations
This GDPR policy ensures FenBen Med Website” –
- Complies with data protection law and follows good practice;
- Protects the rights of users;
- Are open about how we store and process individuals’ data;
- Protect ourselves from data protection risks such as breaches of confidentiality, failure to offer choice and reputational damage.
Under the GDPR, the data protection principles set out the main responsibilities for us. Article 5 of the GDPR requires that personal data shall be: –
(a) Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to individuals;
(b) Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes;
(c) Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
Under the GDPR, there is requirement to have a valid lawful basis in order to process personal data. There are six available lawful bases for processing set out in Article 6 of the GDPR: –
(a) Consent: the data subject has given clear unambiguous consent for their personal data to be processed for a specific purpose;
(b) Contract: processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject or to take steps to enter into a contract;
Disclosure Of Data
“FenBen Med Website” may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of “FenBen Med Website
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
- Children’s Online Privacy and Protection Act
Federal laws impose special restrictions and obligations on commercial website operators who direct their operations toward, and collect and use information from, children under the age of 18. FenBen Med Website takes such restrictions seriously, and do not intend for our website or resources to be used by children under the age of 18 without first obtaining the verifiable consent of such child’s parent or legal guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from minors under the age of 18, only a parent or legal guardian may provide such information after adhering to our verification process for submitting such information
This section describes how we use the cookies, and why these cookies are store to your device. We will also share how you can prevent these cookies from being stored. However, this may downgrade or ‘break’ certain elements of the site’s functionality.
A ‘cookie’ is a bit of information that a website sends to your web browser that helps the site remember information about you and your preferences.
‘Session’ cookies are temporary bits of information that are used to improve navigation, block visitors from providing information that is inappropriate (the site ‘remembers’ previous entries of age or country of origin that were outside the specified parameters and blocks subsequent changes), and collect aggregate statistical information on the site. They are erased once you exit your web browser or otherwise turn off your computer.
In some cases, cookies provided by trusted third parties might be used. The sections below detail which third party cookies you might encounter through this site.
We use third-party analytics to help us track and measure usage of the site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site, or pages you visit. This will help inform us how to improve the site for you.
Our site also uses social media buttons and/or plugins that allow you to connect with your social platforms in various ways. For these to work, social media sites, such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc., will set cookies through our site that may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Removing or Disabling Cookies
In most cases, there are no industry standard options for disabling cookies without completely disabling the functionality and features of the site. You have the option to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings or manage preferences in internet security programmes. However, doing so may affect how you are able to navigate our site. This may include the inability to log in to services or programmer, such as logging into your “www.fenbenmed.com” account. It is recommended that you leave on all cookies if you are not sure whether you need them or not, in case they are used to provide a service that is useful to you.
Further questions and how to make a complaint
If you have any queries or complaints about our collection, use or storage of your personal information, or if you wish to exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org